Monday, August 29, 2011

Robot Baby Shower Invitations

My sister is having a baby and I am so so excited! The new parents have decided to decorate the baby's room with old school vintage robots. So naturally the baby shower is going to be robot themed.

Now... there isn't a ton of robot supplies out there, so it became the ultimate scavenger hunt. I went around to all of the local scrapbook and craft stores, which was fun since I'm new to the area. No luck. Then I came across these invitations using My Mind's Eye pre-punched robot chipboards. I took the idea and ran with it.



I played with the fonts for awhile and I love the final look using different fonts and colors. Poor Ryan cut out over 100 beeps and bops. What would I do without him?



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely ADORE these invitations! Ryan did a great job cutting out all the beeps and bops! Makes me want to decorate MY room with vintage robots...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for sharing those cute and professional baby shower invitations with us. I maintain a website about them as well. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Sava
    sag99@abv.bg

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...